The people who surround your students – mostly good, law-abiding citizens. However, some of them may turn out to be dangerous for the child and adolescent.
The greatest vigilance requires the following person:
- Losers. They tend to be angry, resentful, vindictive. Outside their symptoms: physical disability, low position held in adulthood, sullenness.
- Taciturn. They are difficult to predict, because for them there is little to learn.
- Tantrums. They are moody, touchy, are depending on the mood, it is easy to lose control of himself. Symptom psychopathy – the desire to be seen. This can manifest itself in an extravagant dress and hairstyle, headdresses, elaborate manner of speaking, jewelry, specifically scarring, noisy “touches” behavior, the quest for leadership.
- Enthusiasts. They are careless and may plunge others into trouble.
- Offends animals. Who does not torment animals in addition there is a moral barrier that might work in humans. Anyone who loves to make fun of a cat or a dog, like a barrier, and has no respect for people can also show features Flayer.
- Needless principle. They can sacrifice everything, including people, their health, life and well-being for the sake of principle.
- Persons with mental easily excited. They may lose control of himself in a state of aggression. The main sign of susceptibility to stimulation – the inability to remain motionless for a long time. Such people spinning in place, swing leg, drumming fingers, twist the fingers pen, pencil, something Teasing, or picking their break. They are prone to scandals can easily get out of yourself.
- Especially helpful. The normal attitude towards us strangers – ill-concealed indifference. If someone with someone very kind, so it is something we must and will impose it with any request or will adjust the trap.