Do you know how to properly clean the skin ? Doing this every day is just as important, as well as moisturize it with suitable creams and lotions.
Cleansing the skin helps remove dirt and traces of make-up and dead cells that make our skin dull.
Discover in this article how you can clear your skin naturally. We will share with you a recipe for old tools, made from almonds and rosemary water.
To understand why almonds are so good for your skin, it is worth remembering how the popularity has almond oil . This is one of the most efficient and cost-effective moisturizers.
Of course, there are many other oils that periodically become “fashionable” and sold at much higher prices. However, almond oil is the main product, which is not reduced in popularity, in spite of the recent years.
The main advantage is that it is perfectly moisturizes and softens the skin.
In addition, it is possible to note a calming effect, which is suitable for irritated skin, eczema, or any skin disorders associated with stress.
However, this means we propose to use raw almonds. It contains the same nutrients as the oil, and also allows you to make a soft peeling for deeper cleansing.
You may have heard that some women age rosmarinic use water as a means of helping to preserve the beauty of the skin.
He has no equal in its simplicity and effectiveness, so rosemary water must necessarily be a part of your beauty ritual.
Rosemary is rich in minerals (magnesium, zinc, iron), it contains essential fatty acids and vitamins B and C. The latter is an antioxidant and helps produce collagen, gives elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
Due to the fact that this amazing herb enhances the blood circulation, it increases the skin’s natural moisture. The result is a bright and moisturized skin without a greasy shine.
Rosemary is also a potent anti-aging agent, due to vitamin C and fatty acids, and deeply cleanse the face and minimizes the manifestation of acne.
We can apply the rosmarinic water as a cleanser and tonic. It can be used as a concentrated infusion, or purchase an essential oil, which can then be diluted with water.
The means for cleaning the skin
- ½ cup raw ground almonds (50 g)
- 5 tablespoons rosemary leaves, fresh or dried (50 g)
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- Firstly, you need to cook rosmarinic water. Bring a glass of water to a boil and add the rosemary leaves. Cook them for a minute, if they are dry, or within 5 minutes, if you fresh leaves.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the broth, and when it cools, add the ground almonds. The aim is to obtain a sufficiently thick paste, which will not leak.
Keep this drug in a sealed container in the refrigerator for ten days.
How to use this tool?
As we have said, it is a tool based on almonds will help us to purify the skin. It has a texture, thanks to which it is very easy to apply, and can also be used ka gentle exfoliation and moisturizing agent for:
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Take a little money, the size of a hazelnut, and mix in the palm of a small amount of water to make it more liquid.
- Put it on the person making pointillage, especially T zone (forehead, nose and chin) for one minute.
- Rinse your face with cool water and dry well with a towel.
- Then apply a suitable tonic and moisturizing cream suitable for your skin type. Toner can also be prepared from rosemary.
- You can clean your face home this product at night before bed. If you have oily skin or acne, you can use it in the morning when you wake up.
- This scrub is suitable not only for the face. It can be used for any area of the body where you want to clean the skin, moisturize and soothe it, for example, if you have areas with acne , eczema, psoriasis or increased dryness of the skin.