How to keep your neck in good shape and to prevent the formation of a double chin
Double chin – a large concentration of soft fatty tissue in the chin area. The cause of sagging skin under the chin may be sharp sets or weight loss.
Most people think it is an aesthetic problem, and, indeed, a double chin looks very ugly and lowers self-esteem of its “owner”.
But it is important to bear in mind that double chin also entails a violation of metabolism in the heart muscle .
Therefore, it is desirable to prevent the formation of double chin, as if he is already there, you should try to get rid of it. Perhaps it will have to change the style of life and acquire some useful habits.
We will talk about some of the exercises and give recommendations to help reduce the accumulation of fat under the chin and improve skin tone.
Discover them for yourself!
Exercises and recommendations that will help to keep your neck in good shape and reduce a double chin
The face and neck are different muscles that make the skin look supple.
They help to prevent the appearance of premature wrinkles and reduce fat accumulation in the chin area .
Many do not know that regular exercise need not only muscles of the arms, legs, abdomen, and muscles of the neck and face.
In addition, the skin remains strong and resilient, it should obtain certain nutrients .
We give some exercises for the muscles of the neck and face and two main recommendations, which will help to successfully combat double chin.
Exercise number 1
- Standing with your back straight and your mouth closed, do a circular motion on the upper part of the language of the oral cavity .
- This exercise should be done every day, 3 times a day.
Exercise number 2
- Sit comfortably. The back should be straight and as far as possible, relaxed.
- Now pronounce the vowel sounds , opening his mouth as much as possible.
- This exercise is done 2-3 times a day (once every 10 repetitions done).
Exercise number 3
- This exercise is also done while sitting with your back straight and arms crossed.
- The maximum stretch your neck forward, then slow motion turning heads left and right.
- Stay in the extreme position (head left or right) a couple of seconds, then return to starting position.
- Do this exercise every day for 10 times.
Exercise number 4
- To strain as much as possible of the neck muscles and try to “smile on the contrary” (corners of the mouth are lowered).
- Do this exercise two or three times a day, each time for five repetitions.
Exercise number 5
- Take your favorite chewing gum and give work (during chewing) muscles of the face and neck.
- Chew needs at least 10 seconds, with a pronounced voltage corresponding muscles.
- Repeat this exercise 2-3 times a day.
Hydration to maintain a toned neck
You need to maintain the neck in tone increase the consumption of water and use moisturizing cosmetics.
Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, we are preventing dehydration and improves the skin’s supply of oxygen throughout the body.
A good moisturizing cream reduces skin laxity in the neck and helps to reduce the double chin.
In addition, you need to eat more fruits and vegetables. They contain antioxidants, good for the skin.
Massage with oil from wheat germ
Massage with wheat germ oil is also useful to strengthen the skin and muscles of the neck .
This oil contains a lot of vitamin E, which helps to hydrate the skin and helps maintain its tone.
It is necessary to perform light massage movements (fingertips) in the direction of the chin to the bottom of the neck.
Do this massage every day, morning and before bedtime.
Juice from apples and beets
Regular consumption of this natural drink promotes the excretion of toxins and excess fluid , which helps to reduce the double chin.
This juice is low in calories and high in antioxidants. It causes a feeling of fullness and thereby helps less “bite”.
- 2 apples
- 1 medium-sized beets
- ½ cup water (100 ml)
How to cook it?
- Skip apples and beets through juicer.
- Mix both the juice in a blender and vzbey them with half a glass of water.
- Drink the beverage on an empty stomach, at least three times a week.
Keep in mind that the good results with only doing exercises can be achieved through these recommendations, massage, etc. regularly.