The principles of joint married life
The happy family is always a feeling of today’s and tomorrow’s joy. In order to save it, the couple should be left in a bad mood and trouble beyond the threshold of the house and coming home, bring elation atmosphere, joy and optimism. If one spouse is in a bad mood, the other to help him get rid of the depressed mental state. Each disturbing and sad situation it is necessary to try to catch the humorous notes, look at ourselves; in the house should cultivate humor and jokes. If piled in trouble, do not panic, try to sit quietly and consistently understand their causes.
Avoid many errors allows compliance with the basic principles of the joint marital life.
- Really look at the contradictions that arise before marriage and after its conclusion.
- Do not build illusions, not to be disappointed, because the present is unlikely to satisfy the standards and criteria that have been planned in advance.
- Do not avoid the difficulties. Joint overcoming difficult situations – a great opportunity to quickly learn how both partners are willing to live by the principle of bilateral compromise.
- To know the psychology of the partner. To live in harmony, it is necessary to understand each other, to adapt and to be able to “bump” each other.
- To know the price details. Small but frequent tokens are more valuable and important than expensive gifts, for which sometimes lies indifference, infidelity, and others.
- To be tolerant, to be able to forget the insults. The man is ashamed of some of his mistakes and does not like to remember them. It does not remind you that once violated relationship, and that should be forgotten.
- To be able to understand and anticipate the desires and needs of the partner.
- Do not impose your requirements, protect the dignity of the partner.
- To understand the benefit of a temporary separation. Partners can get bored with each other, and separation allows us to understand how much you love your other half and how it is currently not enough.
- Follow him. Careless, carelessness give rise to hostility and may entail serious consequences.
- Have a sense of proportion. The ability to calmly and kindly accept criticism. It is important to emphasize in the first place the dignity of the partner, and then in a friendly form to indicate the shortcomings.
- Be aware of the causes and consequences of infidelity.
- Do not despair. When faced with a stressful situation in a marriage, it would be wrong “proud” to disperse and seek a way out. Worse still maintain at least external balance through humiliation and threats.